Design Tailored to Your Demands
Welcome to Nicole Molds
- A subsidary of Hanking Manufacturing&Trading Co. Ltd
Nicole mold is one of the most influential silicone mold global suppliers. We not only provide product full cycle solutions to professional bakery shops, soap makers, candle makers, DIY schools, gelato stores, but also offer services to retail customers and food processing factories.
We are capable of all services related to silicone mold development and production, including developing marketing plan, whole product concept lines, targeting the right customers, pre and after sale services, artistic R&D and quality controrl. We are well equiped with CNC machines and 3D printing machines, locally produced and imported high quality silicone rubber, to meet different demands coming from our customers in over 80 contries.
Our Range of Custom Made Molds:
Company Gift Molds, Cooperate Event Gift and Decoration, Baking Mold, Cake Decoration Molds, Soap Molds, Candle Molds, Gelato Molds, Handicraft Molds, DIY Molds.
General Guide for Custom Mold Making:
1. Please tell us first what is the intended use of the mold, so we can choose the right material and process for you.
2. Please give us the details regarding the finished products. It would be great if you can provide us with a sample product or a detailed engineering drawing or even a conceptual model/drawing. DIMENSIONS are also VERY IMPORTANT to us.
3. Given the products detail, we can then give you a quote and lead time estimation.
4. After the initial payment instalment is confirmed, our design department will run in full gear to ensure the final engineering drawings and tooling is made according to every detail of your needs. We will send photos of the drawings and moulding tool for your confirmation.
5. Once it has been confirmed, leave the rest to us!
Regarding Design&Master Making Fee:
Design & Master Making Fee is not SAMPLE FEE! We will not charge you extra money on those fees, it is used to cover our cost for the endless hours our design team spent in their workshop and material cost.